Terms & Conditions
This website reflect the views of the editors.
The European Union is not liable for its content and the use that may be made of the information contained herein.
Due to the general informational character of the website, no liability can be assumed for the topicality, correctness, completeness, quality or constant availability of the information provided.
The editors accept no liability for any damage caused by the use of the information provided.
We will link to external sites that help us perform our mission – to inform about EuroCentralAsian Lesbian* Community. Links to external servers do not imply any official EuroCentralAsian Lesbian* Community endorsement of the opinions or ideas expressed therein, or guarantee the validity of the information provided.
Links to commercial sites are in no way an endorsement of any vendor’s products or services.
Links will be provided to external servers that are managed in a professional manner (i.e., it is fully operational, is available most of the time, does not serve inaccurate information or obscene graphics, etc.). This server will not link to external servers if such a link would appear to provide an official endorsement of fundraising efforts or lobbying for a political agenda.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s TO BE COMPLETED programme under grant agreement No TO BE COMPLETED.
Terms and Conditions
• Acceptance of Terms: By accessing or using the EL*C website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use the website.
• Use of Website: The EL*C website is designed to provide information about the EuroCentralAsian Lesbian Community, its activities, and events related to promoting the rights and well-being of lesbians in the Euro-Central Asia region. You may use the website for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
• Intellectual Property: All content on the EL*C website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of ELC or its licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or use any of the content on the website without the prior written consent of EL*C.
• Links to Third-Party Websites: The EL*C website may contain links to third-party websites that are not under the control of EL*C. EL*C is not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website.
• Modification of Terms: EL*C reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of the website following any changes to the Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
• Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Euro-Central Asia region.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact the EL*C.