EL*C is launching a call for tenders for services related to the Monitoring of the implementation of the recommendation CM/REC (2010)5 of the committee of ministers to member states on measures to combat discrimination on grounds of sexual orientation or gender identity.
We are looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in conducting research on human rights standards, gender equality policies or LGBTI rights at national, European and international levels.
- Experience working on the previous review of the CM Rec 2010(5) at national or European level is an advantage.
- Excellent data analysis skills, especially in analysis of legal text, policy and practices by public authorities.
- Demonstrated intersectional feminist background.
- Volunteer or working experience within the LBTI movement
- Good understanding of current and past struggles of LBTI women and non-binary persons.
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, and project management skills.
- Sense of initiative and ability to be self-supporting, including ability to deliver under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Excellent drafting skills and ability to render complex, technical and/or legal terminology understandable and communicable.
- Excellent English and excellent knowledge of another EU language.
- Good knowledge of additional EU languages is a strong asset.
In order to apply please submit via email at email@example.com by 1 December 2023 at 23:59 CET with the following documents:
➡ CV of the consultant detailing past and current professional experience
➡ The Technical proposal
➡ The Provider, shall also send a quote (Pro Forma invoice) and including:
- the Service Provider’s name and address;
- its VAT number;
- the full list of services;
- the fee per type of deliverables (in the local currency, tax exclusive);
- the total amount per type of deliverables (in the local currency, tax exclusive);
- the total amount, tax exclusive, the applicable VAT rate, the amount of VAT and the amount VAT inclusive
- the budget should include all costs related to this consultancy, including for example travel costs.
All documents shall be submitted in English, failure to do so will result in the exclusion of the tender. If any of the documents listed above are missing, EL*C reserve the right to reject the tender.
DOWLOAD THE CALL FOR TENDER: Call for tenders – CM general review
DOWLOAD THE TEMPLATE FOR THE TECHNICAL PROPOSAL: Technical-Proposal-Template_CM general review
Deadline: All documents should be submitted via e-mail to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 December 2023 at 23:59 CET